The pace of development

Have seen it in bangalore and I am seeing it now in coimbatore.
The local panchayat authorities @ vadavalli coimbatore have finally decided to provide a ope sewage in periyar nagar area.

Although the development itself is to be welcomed, what is irritating is the lethargy shown in the implementation.

For the past 1.5 months they have just dug up around 2 by lanes and I haven't really seen anybody working on it now. I guess by this time developed countries would have build a whole super highway. ;-)

3 comments:

Rajakumar said...

See my post on this one.

coolkrishnan said...

gotta know the sweet taste of india.....
- aerosmith :)

rajagopalan said...

@rajakumar - yeah looks like everyone agrees on this one point.. ;-)

@coolkrishnan - If that is what you think, I would say that you have got a really bad impression about the people of India....

Infact before the britishers invaded India was a rich country. I don't think that a country can flourish with lazy bones around... This isn't the taste of India, This is the BAD taste of India.. ;-)