A new outlook

OK. I agree the thoughts on the blog are still the same and will still be the same in future. So whatz the change in outlook ?

I was just talking about the looks of the blog. Since I added Google search and Ads I found that the space provided by the previous template for the sidebar wasn't enough to squeeze in both these features.

But I didn't have enough time to change the blog design. But 2 weeks vacation has given me enough time to pick up a newer template.

For sometime I tried tweaking the old one. Although it was easy to tweak the colors and other such parameters I foud this nice pleasant template and changed it.

Easier to use a new one rather than changing the old one ;-)

If you feel that anything more can be changed do put them in the comments section.

No comments: